AWP Bhop Application - STK.VIC

• In-game Name
    stk
  • How old are you
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:184281477
  • Server applying for
    AWP Bhop
  • Do you have experience with source commands?
    Yes
  • Are you able to record/screenshot evidence?
    Yes
  • How much time can you dedicate to Lucid Gaming?
    5 hours
  • What has interested you in becoming part of the Staff team?
    What has interested me in becoming part of the staff team? That is a very good question and I'm here to answer it. Well first of all I love AWP Bhop and I love spending my time with friends. In me becoming a admin I can make sure everyone has a nice and fair playing experience. Personally I hate hackers and every time I'm in a server against a hacker I feel useless and powerless and I would hate if anyone has to go thru the same issues as me when I have to deal with a hacker. I am very experience with dealing with players who are hardheaded and have a hard time dealing with issues. I am a very calm person and can be very helpful in times of need I love helping people whenever I can. I am also a peoples person I love making conversations with people. Overall I think my addition to the staff steam will be a good thing I can bring up people and just make a great environment in the server. I hope I can be accepted into the server. Also some extra information i have been admin in several servers so I have experience with dealing with people. Thanks again for the opportunity to be able to apply for staff in such a great server! Thank you Lucid Gaming for this.

Your application has been put up for voting

Good Luck!

Accepted

Welcome to the CSGO Staff team