Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
STK.VIC

stk

Recommended Posts

Heyo you should already know me yahurd its stk in this bitch./ STK=Shoot To Kill you ever need a shooter u know who to dm. 

Na but fr im from detroit fuck with my dawgs and u gonna get patched

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, STK.VIC said:

Heyo im from detroit fuck with my dawgs and u gonna get patched. you should already know me yahurd its stk in this bitch./ STK=Shoot To Kill  

Na but fr im a cool guy easy to get along with if u need pc help lmk i can 99% help you on anything you need. 

 

Edited by STK.VIC
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, monster said:

ay STK u soft boi run up on me

dont let me catch u lackin son i got that glizzy(no homo) on me if i catch u you getting popped and chocking on the glizzy also mad ayo boi

Edited by STK.VIC
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, STK.VIC said:

dont let me catch u lackin son i got that glizzy(no homo) on me if i catch u you getting popped and chocking on the glizzy also mad ayo boi

AYOOOO u got the glizzy u mad sus bruh dont think we soft daww we really bout it,, i got 2 bodyguards wit da uzi and 20 security guards wit da big rifles
run up on my gated community and run up on my boys playing golf see what happens
:classic_ninja:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, monster said:

AYOOOO u got the glizzy u mad sus bruh dont think we soft daww we really bout it,, i got 2 bodyguards wit da uzi and 20 security guards wit da big rifles
run up on my gated community and run up on my boys playing golf see what happens
:classic_ninja:

fuck u and your golf friends ill stick my golf stick it up they a$$ homie boy dont let me catch them lackin and yo bodyguards aint got shit on me and my shooters matter afact i got boys friends they those boys close friends and we finna make your bodyguards turn on you and like u up like a match boy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, STK.VIC said:

fuck u and your golf friends ill stick my golf stick it up they a$$ homie boy dont let me catch them lackin and yo bodyguards aint got shit on me and my shooters matter afact i got boys friends they those boys close friends and we finna make your bodyguards turn on you and like u up like a match boy

aye dont forget im also the mob boss boy,,, you'll get messed up if u try us
dont play 😈

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Jax said:

watch out, big clown energy here

watch out boy i got that glizzy fo u zoe 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, STK.VIC said:

watch out boy i got that glizzy fo u zoe 

u got a beam on that glizzy?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Jax said:

u got a beam on that glizzy?

yes sir 

Spoiler
Spoiler

monster gay

 

 

Edited by STK.VIC
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...