Perms

Hns

Hello Everyone I was Wondering if you could Attempt to make a hns server I love hns but I just haven't been able to find a server that does not have abusive owners, Toxic communities, Enforce of rules, And Good maps. I would highly recommend making a hns server due to the crazy shortage in options. If Lucid Was able to create a better option I am 100% sure you will be able to have a huge influx in players. If you guys at lucid look this over and want to make the server I would recommend Making a (Pre) server Thank you for looking this over Hope there is a server soon!

My friend rehash who owned JNR way back in the day told me that HNS can get really toxic and his servers went down multiple times from ddosing and toxic player base. We also switched dedicated servers to cut back on servers and focus on a couple servers at a time so I don't see this happening anytime soon but I can see it possibly in the future.

If anyone would like to comment on this suggestion or you have better reasoning to start working on the server now feel free too.

Thanks for the Suggestions

• Like 1